The goal of our research group is to study, model, design, and implement architectures and circuits that define the next-generation of computing systems. The emphasis is on discovering ways to design highly-scalable and energy efficient hardware architectures that are agnostic to the technology and environment.
In particular, we focus on
- Designing 3D-IC architectures with novel memory devices and circuits.
- Thermal management in multicore 3D-IC architectures.
- Designing evolvable architectures by abstracting meaningful computational paradigms from biological systems.
- Applications of emerging technologies (including RRAM devices) in secure computing
- System, Architecture and Circuit level Optimizations for power and reliability.